PKU Lophlex LQ 10 Juicy Berries
PKU Lophlex LQ 10 Juicy Berries is a deliciously refreshing fruit juice-based phenylalanine free* liquid supplement, for use in the dietary management of phenylketonuria (PKU).
PKU Lophlex LQ 10 Juicy Berries comes in a convenient, sporty 62.5ml pouch. Suitable for children aged 4 years and over and adults, including pregnant women.
A Food for Special Medical Purposes. Only to be used under medical supervision.
Download the PKU Lophlex LQ Fact Sheet
Directions for Use
- Your dietitian will advise you of your daily requirements
- PKU Lophlex LQ 10 Juicy Berries is best served chilled
- Shake vigorously before use
- Partly consumed pouches can be stored in a fridge for up to 24 hours
- Store unopened pouches in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Can be frozen
- Do not store at extreme temperatures
- Once opened, refrigerate for up to 24 hours
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids), essential vitamins and minerals, carbohydrates and trace elements
- Great tasting fruity flavour!
- The only liquid supplement made with 40% real fruit juice#
- Highest protein^ in the lowest volume! Just 62.5ml provides 10g protein equivalent (PE)
- Low in calories! Each pouch contains just 58 calories per 10g PE
* PKU Lophlex LQ 10 Juicy Berries may contain traces of phenylalanine (Phe) from fruit juice (from concentrate) at a level of <5mg Phe per 100ml
# From concentrate
^ Compared to other ready-to-drink flavoured PKU supplements
- Must only be consumed by individuals with proven phenylketonuria while under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
- Not for parenteral use
- Pregnant women who are taking this product still require standard folic acid supplementation
- Diet must be supplemented with natural protein and other nutrients in medically prescribed quantities to supply the phenylalanine and general nutrition requirements
If you would like more information about Juicys or are interested in trying it, please speak to your dietitian.