PKU Anamix Junior LQ
PKU Anamix Junior LQ is a great tasting phenylalanine-free (Phe-free) protein supplement drink used in the dietary management of phenylketonuria (PKU).
It comes in an attractive, resealable bottle for children and is available in Berry and Orange options! Suitable for those aged 1-10 years.
A Food for Special Medical Purposes. Only to be used under strict medical supervision.
PKU Anamix Junior LQ is available on prescription through PHARMAC.
Download the PKU Anamix Junior LQ Fact Sheet
Directions for Use
- Your dietitian will advise you of your daily requirements
- PKU Anamix Junior LQ is best served chilled
- Shake vigorously before use
- Partly consumed bottles can be stored in a fridge for up to 6 hours
- Store unopened bottles in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Bottles can be frozen
- Do not store at extreme temperatures
- Once opened, refrigerate for up to 6 hours
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids), carbohydrate, fat, essential vitamins and minerals and trace elements
- Provides optimal nutrition tailored to meet the nutritional needs of children aged 1-10 years
- Contains omega 3 fats (DHA)* to support healthy growth and development
- A little provides a lot! Each bottle (just 125ml) provides 10g protein equivalent
- Perfect for school, sport and family outings
* Contains 48mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) per 100ml
- Must only be consumed by individuals with proven phenylketonuria while under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
- Not for parenteral use
- Diet must be supplemented with natural protein and other nutrients in medically prescribed quantities to supply the phenylalanine and general nutrition requirements
If you would like more information about PKU Anamix Junior LQ or are interested in trying it, please speak to your dietitian.