PKU Lophlex LQ 10 Juicy
PKU Lophlex LQ 10 Juicy is a deliciously refreshing fruit juice-based phenylalanine free* liquid supplement, for use in the dietary management of phenylketonuria (PKU).
The Juicy flavours (Juicy Berries and Juicy Tropical) come in a convenient, juicy-looking 62.5ml pouch. Suitable for children aged 4 years and over and adults, including pregnant women.
A Food for Special Medical Purposes. Only to be used under medical supervision.
Download the PKU Lophlex LQ Juicy 10 Fact Sheet
Directions for Use
- Your Dietitian will advise you of your daily requirements
- PKU Lophlex LQ 10 Juicy is best served chilled
- Shake vigorously before use
- Once opened, partly consumed pouches can be stored in a fridge for up to 24 hours
- Store unopened pouches in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Vibrant Juicy flavours – delicious Juicy combinations for a great tasting experience
- The only liquid supplement made with real fruit juices#
- Low in calories! Contains only 60 calories per 10g protein equivalent (PE)
- Highest protein^ in the lowest volume! Just 62.5ml provides 10g PE
- Great looking packs to be taken anytime anywhere
- Improved formulation to meet nutritional needs of individuals with PKU
- Try them in the delicious Juicy Drinks and Smoothie Recipes!
* PKU Lophlex LQ Juicy may contain traces of phenylalanine (Phe) from fruit juice (from concentrate) at a level of <5mg Phe per 100ml
# From concentrate
^ Compared to other ready-to-drink flavoured PKU supplements
- Must only be consumed by individuals with proven phenylketonuria while under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
- Not for parenteral use
- Pregnant women who are taking this product still require standard folic acid supplementation
- Diet must be supplemented with natural protein and other nutrients in medically prescribed quantities to supply the phenylalanine and general nutrition requirements
If you would like more information about Juicys or are interested in trying it, please speak to your dietitian.