PKU Anamix Junior
PKU Anamix Junior is a phenylalanine free powdered drink mix, for use in the dietary management of Phenylketonuria (PKU).
The new PKU Anamix Junior comes in fun, child friendly packaging with 10g protein equivalent per sachet and is available in five great tasting flavours. Suitable for children aged one to ten years of age.
A Food for Special Medical Purposes. Only to be used under strict medical supervision.
Download the PKU Anamix Junior Fact Sheet
Directions for Use
- Your dietitian will advise you of your daily requirements
- PKU Anamix Junior is best served as a chilled drink, made up with cold water
- Recommended dilution is 36g powder (one sachet) with 100ml water
- To prepare:
- Pour 100ml cold water into a container with a screw top lid
- Empty the contents of the sachet into the container
- Seal and shake well until the powder is dissolved
- PKU Anamix Junior can be taken in a more concentrated form (e.g. made with less water). If so, water or diluted drinks should be offered at the same time.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours
- Five great tasting flavours: Neutral, Vanilla, Chocolate, Berry and Orange
- Fun, child friendly packaging, featuring the Anamix 6 Family
- Ideal to use while on the go or while travelling
- A little provides a lot! Each 36g sachet provides 10g protein equivalent per serve
- Improved formulation to meet the nutritional needs of children with PKU
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids), carbohydrate, fat (including DHA*), essential vitamins and minerals and fibre to support healthy growth and development
- Must only be consumed by individuals with proven Phenylketonuria while under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
- Not for parenteral use
- Diet must be supplemented with natural protein and other nutrients in medically prescribed quantities to supply the phenylalanine and general nutrition requirements
If you would like more information about PKU Anamix Junior or are interested in trying it, please speak to your dietitian.