Loprofin PKU Milk
Loprofin PKU Milk is a low protein drink that can be used as a substitute for milk.
A food for special medical purposes for use in the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other conditions requiring a low protein diet. Only to be used under strict medical supervision.
Download the Loprofin PKU Milk Fact Sheet
Directions for Use
- None needed, it’s ready to drink!
- Store in a cool, dry place (out of direct sunlight) for up to 24 months
- Once opened, use within one month
- Low protein milk substitute
- Ready-to-drink, convenient tetra pack
- Ideal for home or on the go
- Can be used on cereals, in cooking or consumed on it’s own
- 0.8g protein per 200ml tetra pack
- Dietary management of inherited metabolic disorder
- Other medical conditions where a low protein diet is indicated
- Must be used under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
- Not suitable for infants under one year of age
- Not suitable for milk free or lactose free diets