The Loprofin Pasta range offers great quality and choice, with numerous shapes to add variety to any mealtime.
Loprofin Fusilli is a spiral shaped low protein pasta.
Loprofin Pastas are a food for special medical purposes for use in the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other medical conditions requiring a low protein diet. Only to be used under strict medical supervision.
Out of stock
Download the Loprofin Pasta and Rice Fact Sheet
Directions for Use
Check out our recipe collection for heaps of mouth watering pasta recipe ideas. You can also share your own pasta recipe!
The Loprofin Pasta cooks in less than 10 minutes. For basic preparation:
- In a saucepan, bring 2 litres of water to the boil
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil and 1 teaspoon of salt (optional)
- When the water is boiling vigorously, add 75g of dry pasta and stir continuously until the water returns to the boil
- Boil continuously for approximately 8-10 minutes or until just softened, stirring occasionally
- Drain and rinse pasta as required
- Store unopened in a cool, dry place (out of direct sunlight) for up to 24 months
- Once opened, store in an airtight container
- Spiral shaped pasta
- Perfect for pasta salads and pasta bakes
- Often used in simple recipes with fresh tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil
- Dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders
- Other medical conditions where a low protein diet is indicated
- Must be used under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition