Loprofin Egg White Replacer
Loprofin Egg White Replacer is a low protein egg white replacer that can be used in baking/cooking as a substitute for egg whites. It helps make delicious cakes, pastries and other recipes where eggs are used.
A food for special medical purposes for use in the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other medical conditions requiring a low protein diet. Only to be used under strict medical supervision.
Download the Loprofin Egg White Replacer Fact Sheet
Directions for Use
- See our recipe section for different ways to use Loprofin Egg White Replacer
- Store unopened in a cool, dry place (out of direct sunlight)
- Once opened, store in an airtight container and use within 6 months
- Can be used in baking and cooking as a substitute for egg whites
- Powdered for easy storage and use
- 100g resealable tub
- Dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders
- Other medical conditions where a low protein diet is indicated
- Must be used under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition