Loprofin Cereal Loops
Loprofin Cereal Loops are a low protein loop-shaped cereal that is popular amongst children and adults!
Loprofin Cereal Loops are a food for special medical purposes for use in the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other medical conditions requiring a low protein diet. Only to be used under strict medical supervision.
- Ideal as a quick and easy breakfast option
- Delicious as a snack straight from the packet
- Dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders
- Other medical conditions where a low protein diet is indicated
- Must be used under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
- Not suitable for wheat free diets
Directions for Use
- Loprofin Cereal Loops can be eaten with a low protein milk substitute such as Milupa LP Drink or Loprofin PKU Drink for a delicious breakfast option!
- Can be eaten straight from the packet as a low protein snack
- Can also be used to make many great desserts. Check out our recipe section for some delicious ideas!
- Store unopened in a cool, dry place (out of direct sunlight) for up to 18 months
- Once opened, store in an airtight container
Download the Loprofin Cereal Loops Fact Sheet