Loprofin Baking Mix – Out of Stock
Loprofin Baking Mix is a low protein flour mix for your cooking and baking needs! Ideal for low protein bread, cakes and muffins.
Loprofin Baking Mix is a food for special medical purposes for use in the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other medical conditions requiring a low protein diet. Only to be used under strict medical supervision.
We are currently out of stock of Loprofin Baking Mix. We apologise for this inconvenience and are doing our best to ensure more stock is available as soon as possible. We will provide an update on stock availability once confirmed. If you need product urgently, please contact your healthcare professional for advice on an alternative option.
Out of stock
- Perfect for your baking needs – makes quality cakes, breads, desserts, savoury meals and snacks
- Simple to use, similar to ordinary flour
- Includes a packet of yeast in each box
- Comes in a 500g box
- 0.31g protein per 100g baking mix
- Dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders
- Other medical conditions where a low protein diet is indicated
- Must be used under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
- Not suitable for wheat free diets
Directions for Use
- See our recipe section for some recipe inspiration! You can also upload your own recipes to share them with others.
- Store unopened for up to 18 months in a cool, dry place (out of direct sunlight)
- Once opened, store in an airtight container and use within one month
Download the Loprofin Baking Mix Fact Sheet