Loprofin Baking Mix
Loprofin Baking Mix is a low protein flour mix for your cooking and baking needs! Ideal for low protein bread, cakes and muffins.
Loprofin Baking Mix is a food for special medical purposes for use in the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other medical conditions requiring a low protein diet. Only to be used under strict medical supervision.
We are continuing to experience ongoing supply constraints with Loprofin Baking Mix and are currently awaiting a new production and shipment. We are managing our stock levels to ensure fair access and are providing a maximum of one box for online orders. We apologise for this inconvenience and are doing our best to ensure more stock is available as soon as possible.
- Perfect for your baking needs – makes quality cakes, breads, desserts, savoury meals and snacks
- Simple to use, similar to ordinary flour
- Includes a packet of yeast in each box
- Comes in a 500g box
- 0.31g protein per 100g baking mix
- Dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders
- Other medical conditions where a low protein diet is indicated
- Must be used under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
- Not suitable for wheat free diets
Directions for Use
- See our recipe section for some recipe inspiration! You can also upload your own recipes to share them with others.
- Store unopened for up to 18 months in a cool, dry place (out of direct sunlight)
- Once opened, store in an airtight container and use within one month
Download the Loprofin Baking Mix Fact Sheet