Easiphen is a mild tasting phenylalanine free liquid supplement, for use in the dietary management of phenylketonuria (PKU).
Suitable for children over 8 years and adults, including pregnant women. Available in Forest Berries flavour.
A Food for Special Medical Purposes. Only to be used under medical supervision.
Download the Easiphen Fact Sheet
Directions for Use
- Your dietitian will advise you of your daily requirements
- Easiphen is best served chilled
- Shake vigorously before use
- Partly consumed packs can be stored in a fridge for up to 24 hours
- Store unopened packs in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Can be frozen
- Do not store at extreme temperatures
- Once opened, refrigerate for up to 24 hours
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids), carbohydrate, fat, essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Forest fruit flavour
- Must only be consumed by individuals with proven phenylketonuria while under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
- Not for parenteral use
- Pregnant women who are taking this product still require standard folic acid supplementation
- Diet must be supplemented with natural protein and other nutrients in medically prescribed quantities to supply the phenylalanine and general nutrition requirements
If you would like more information about Easiphen or are interested in trying it, please speak to your dietitian.